Spa Vert Services:
- Osteopathy & Osteopathic approach
- Lymphatic drainage
- Lymphatic energy healing
Some tips to help with neck pain:Standing or seated, laterally tilt head (bring one ear closer to that shoulder. Take 5 breaths then switch sides. Go extremely slowly between sides.
- Grey clay (locally applied as a poultice)
- Castor oil compresses
- Rehabilitation of any injury: Arnica Montana 30 CH
- Fracture: symphytum 30 CH
- If you have recently injured yourself and still have range of motion, we suggest icing the irritated area.
- For muscle pain/strain use the following essential oils in a carrier oil (coconut or other oil): 6 drops lavender, 2 drops rosemary, 2 drops clary sage, 1 drop chamomile, 6 drops marjoram, 2 drops lemongrass.
If you are in acute pain, please consult your doctor before booking an appointment at Spa Vert. Do not do any of these suggestions if you have restricted range of motion or have any pain when trying them.