Treatments to help:
- Osteopathy & Osteopathic approach
- Lymphatic drainage
- Lymphatic energy healing
Some tips to help with neck pain:Standing or seated, laterally tilt head (bring one ear closer to that shoulder. Take 5 breaths then switch sides. Go extremely slowly between sides.
- Grey clay (locally applied as a poultice)
- Castor oil compresses
- Rehabilitation of any injury: Arnica Montana 30 CH
- Fracture: symphytum 30 CH
- If you have recently injured yourself and still have range of motion, we suggest icing the irritated area.
- For muscle pain/strain use the following essential oils in a carrier oil (coconut or other oil): 6 drops lavender, 2 drops rosemary, 2 drops clary sage, 1 drop chamomile, 6 drops marjoram, 2 drops lemongrass.